For 35 years, Drew Company has been boldly transforming properties, neighborhoods and the cities in which it operates with a diverse portfolio of visionary commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate projects.
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Drew Company is a privately held, real estate development, management and consulting firm which oversees a broad range of ventures spanning real estate, hospitality, technology and entrepreneurial investment.
Perhaps best known for its effective and collaborative approach in managing complex public-private partnerships, Drew Company has developed and operates hospitality venues, convention and exhibition centers, entertainment facilities and global trade centers worldwide.
Drew Company has been involved in the development of over ten million square feet of commercial space since 1982. Among its most notable real estate ventures, Drew Company has and are developing:
- The 2.2 million square foot mixed-use Seaport Boston which includes a hotel, convention and exhibition center, 2 office towers, multiple retail and restaurants, a health club and a 2,300 space underground parking facility
- The 3.1 million square foot Ronald Reagan Building/International Trade Center in Washington, DC in partnership with the US Government
- Waterside Place in Boston’s Seaport District with 236 luxury residential units, retail space and parking
- The 3 million square foot CIC Algiers, the largest conference center in North Africa
- Great Woods Center for Performing Arts (now called the XFinity Center)
- The Bayside Exposition Center
- Constitution Plaza
- Named “apparent awardee” for the development of an 800-room convention center hotel adjacent to the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- The latest 4.5-acre MBTA parcel in Scituate planned for a 72-unit apartment complex